Quanshengs Are The Measuring Stick

Yes, it's true. My Quanshengs have become the measuring stick. Whenever I get a new radio now I always compare it to my modified Quanshengs. If it can live with the Quansheng or is better [not very often] I know its a good radio. I've tested so many scanner receivers to my modified Quansheng's. Some might pick up a certain signal a little better here and there [again, not very often], but overall the Quansheng radios really hold their own and have been the winners when all the factors are considered.


quansheng_is_a_good_walkie_talkie


And I've tested them against many radios new and old. Mostly the old boys, like the Realistic models [PRO 43, PRO 26, PRO 37, PRO 70, PRO 50], Commtel COM204, AOR 8000, Yupiteru 7000, GRE PSR255, GRE 295, Old Unidens, SDR dongles etc. Even some newish models like the ICOM R6 and Baofeng 1701 [analogue mode]. The Quanshengs have never been left in the dirt. Very impressive for a "cheap Chinese radio" as some people call them. I mean, yes, technically they are a cheap Chinese radio. But they are great.

No comments:

Popular